We are looking for a part-time Penetration Tester to work with a range of interesting clients on ground-breaking projects. This role offers exposure to a variety of industry sectors and presents an exciting opportunity to work with a team of skilled technical experts who have a passion for cybersecurity.
To succeed in this role, you need to have:
- Proven track record of delivering a wide range penetration testing services
- Proficiency in at least one scripting language, Bash, PowerShell, VB, Python, etc.
- Demonstrable experience of the use of penetration tools such as Nessus, Nmap, Metasploit, BurpSuitem, etc.
- Solid understanding of the suite of TCP/IP protocols and the OSI model
- Ability to adapt to complex ever changing environments and to quickly understand, and exploit to your advantage, such environments
- Excellent report writing skills
- Holding and maintaining OSCP, CREST, or equivalent is desirable
- Competitive salary
- Remote working
- Performance-related bonuses
If you are a driven individual in the cybersecurity area, we encourage you to apply for this role. Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and interest in the position to [email protected].